Suspects in theft of delivered packages left by front doors.
Sparks Police photo
The Sparks Police Department says they need help identifying suspects of a larceny case at the 3000 block of Sterling Ridge Circle.
Police say three females stole a package from the front door of an apartment and that they were prowling the entire apartment complex for other packages – even checking for locked doors.
Sparks Police are asking that anyone with any information on who the lady burglars are should contact the Sparks Police Department at (775) 353-2231 or Secret Witness at (775) 322-4900. And you can remain anonymous.
NDOT and Cal Trans are reporting snow and icy conditions headed west over Donner Summit:
**FOR WESTBOUND TRAFFIC:
CHAINS ARE REQUIRED ON ALL VEHICLES EXCEPT 4-WHEEL-DRIVE VEHICLES WITH SNOW
TIRES ON ALL 4 WHEELS FROM TRUCKEE (NEVADA CO) TO 3 MI WEST OF KINGVALE
EASTBOUND TRUCKS ARE BEING SCREENED AT APPLEGATE (PLACER CO) – DRIVERS MUST
HAVE MAXIMUM CHAINS IN THEIR POSSESSION IN ORDER TO PROCEED – PERMIT LOADS ARE
WESTBOUND TRUCKS ARE BEING SCREENED AT OVERLAND TRAIL RD /IN TRUCKEE/
(NEVADA CO) – DRIVERS MUST HAVE MAXIMUM CHAINS IN THEIR POSSESSION IN ORDER TO
PROCEED – PERMIT LOADS ARE PROHIBITED
PLEASE RESEARCH CHAIN CONTROL LOCATIONS AS CALTRANS IS CURRENTLY WORKING TO
UPDATE CHAIN CONTROL DESCRIPTIONS FOR CONSISTENCY WITH INTERNET MAPPING,
LIKE GOOGLE MAPS & MAPQUEST.
Burglary Suspect at Lincoln Way Target
or SPD: 775-353-2231
Sparks Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying the man in the above picture – a possible burglary suspect that ran from the Target store on Lincoln Way. Witnesses say the male adult ran over to a silver colored Mitsubishi Montero with Idaho license plates got in and quickly left.
Anyone having any information on this suspect should call Sparks Police at 775-353-2231 or Secret Witness at 775-322-4900. You don’t have to give your name. Police just want information as to where this subject may be found, where he works, or where he lives or “hangs out.” And, as mentioned above, those providing information do not have to identify themselves.
WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM TUESDAY…
* Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 5 to
10 inches. Lesser amounts near Gerlach. Winds gusting as high
as 50 mph will create periods of blowing snow and low
* Surprise Valley California and Northern Washoe County.
* Heaviest snow expected through this afternoon, with
additional periods of snow and snow showers continuing through
* Strong winds will create white out
conditions at times today and tonight. The hazardous conditions
are likely to impact all commutes through Tuesday morning.
WINTER STORM WARNING NOW IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 10 AM PST TUESDAY for the Greater Reno, Carson City and Minden areas.
* Heaviest accumulations late Monday night will likely be south of Reno. Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 6 to 12 inches, and up to 2 feet above 5000 feet. Snow drifts could be deeper than 2 feet. Winds gusting as high as 50 mph will create periods of blowing snow and very difficult visibility.
* WHERE…Greater Reno-Carson City-Minden Area.
* WHEN…From 4 PM this afternoon to 10 AM PST Tuesday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Strong winds will create white-out conditions at times tonight and Monday. These hazardous conditions are likely to affect all commutes through Tuesday